There is no feeling that can be compared with galloping through the mountain landscape under a clear blue sky and looking up at the majestic glaciers of the Ötztal Valley. You can make this dream come true by visiting the Edelweiss & Gurgl Riding Stables in Obergurgl.
Located just a few metres from the Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl, the stables are home to 17 beautiful Tyrolean Haflinger horses bred and raised in Obergurgl. Among the courses and activities on offer are:
- riding lessons with the longe line,
- group lessons (max. 6 riders),
- jumping lessons (max. 4 riders),
- hacks into the countryside on Haflinger horses (max. 6 riders, only in summer),
- private lessons for riders of all ages,
- show programmes.