Obergurgl-Hochgurgl is one of the most beautiful and snow-sure ski areas in the Alps.
With a huge range of pistes between 1800m and 3080 metres altitude, there are almost no lift queues here at the end of the Ötztal Valley.
The Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl is situated in the middle of this winter wonderland, next to the slopes in the village of Obergurgl.
Walk out of your hotel and straight onto the snow at 1930m.
- two cable cars in front of the hotel
- 110km of perfectly prepared pistes, comprising:
- 35km easy // 55km intermediate // 20km difficult
- 24 state-of-the-art lifts and cable cars
- Sport Scheiber rental shop in the hotel
- ski room with boot-drying machines
- ski school just metres from the hotel
- easy-to-find meeting points throughout the resort
- lots of cosy mountain huts
- plenty of other highlights
Ski holiday in Obergurgl
Speak with our holiday advisor.
Then you can now simply book your holiday online.
Send us a non-binding request.