2019 Ski Opening
Savour the views of towering mountain peaks and breathe in the crisp mountain air as you glide down pristine slopes. Perfectly groomed pistes inspire you to carve your first turns this season in fresh powder snow and simply enjoy the feeling of being back on the slopes. The four-star superior hotel, located at 1,930 metres above sea level, provides direct access to the slopes and is the perfect place to base yourself if you want to enjoy perfect skiing conditions from mid-November. We look forward to welcoming you.
- Two-day ski pass for the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl resort
- Exclusive ticket to the opening spectacle
- 20% discount on ski rental at Scheiber Sport
Snowsure slopes from November until April, perfectly prepared pistes, state-of-the-art lifts & cable cars and wonderful ski huts between 1,800 and 3,080 metres.
- Hearty and healthy breakfast buffet
- Five-course dinner with selection of dishes
- Seasonal ingredients from local producers
- Glacier Spa 1,200 m²
- Indoor & outdoor pools, saunas, steam room
- Spa basket with fluffy bathrobe
- Ski in, ski out
- Equipment hire & sports shop in the hotel
- Large ski storage room with boot-dryers
- Free wireless internet throughout the hotel
- Free parking at the hotel
- Childcare & children's dinner buffet
- Hotel gym
Have any questions?
Our team at the four-star superior Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl will be happy to help.
Send us a non-binding enquiry or talk with a member of staff using our live chat service.
This live option is available either via video link or text chat.
We look forward to hearing from you!